Thursday 14 February 2008

Day 45

"Love Story"

Hey its Valentines Day! Journal about your love story , past , present, future!


This was taken last year on our first holiday together.

We met 14th September 2006. My best friend introduced us over MySpace (of all places) we imediatly clicked and went out on a date after a few days chatting on MSN and the phone. Would like to add I have never met anyone off the internet before so this was little out of character for me. I guess it was because I was planning on moving to Canada in Jan 07 so thought what the hell will go on a few dates and have some fun. Boy! It was love at first sight for me when we met for our first date =) It was 3 days before my birthday, I get the train to Edinburgh to meet him for dinner, met him at the train station to find he had me a birthday present! thought that was very sweet of him. We had a few drinks before dinner, then had a lovely dinner and chatted all night until it was time for me to go home! had to admit i didnt want to get on the train home, didn't want that night to end as we just got on so well.

Well it didn't end, a year later we got engaged and it still like when we first met =) so more to come!

No comments: